Starting at the Place de l’Opéra in front of the Palais Garnier this walking tour takes you along the wide and chic avenues of Paris that Baron Haussmann designed and also into some of the beautiful covered passageways. Discover some of Paris’ urban history and how Haussmann changed the face of Paris forever.
1. Contact us with your preferred dates and which tour(s) you are interested in.
2. We reply within 24 hours (usually sooner!) with some times for you to choose from and confirm any extra options you might like and how many friends or family are coming with you.
3. You confirm the time and date and other details we need to organise your tour.
4. We send you an email with an invoice linked to paypal where you can pay securely using either your credit card or paypal account. All payments go through paypal and we don’t handle your card details.
5. You click on the link in the email to pay the invoice which confirms your booking.
6. We send you a final email so you know we’ve received your payment and give you all the information you need for your tour to make everything really easy on the day.
Check out our FAQ page about Paris Walking Tours.