Saint-Germain-des-Prés is a stylish and very popular part of Paris. Art galleries, upmarket boutiques and lovely surroundings makes this a trendy destination on the Left Bank. This tour takes you from the Saint-Germain church opposite the famous café “les Deux Magots” stopping at popular streets such as Rue de Furstemberg, Cour du Commerce Saint-André before reaching the St. Sulpice church and finishing the tour in style with the Luxembourg Garden.
1. Contact us with your preferred dates and which tour(s) you are interested in.
2. We reply within 24 hours (usually sooner!) with some times for you to choose from and confirm any extra options you might like and how many friends or family are coming with you.
3. You confirm the time and date and other details we need to organise your tour.
4. We send you an email with an invoice linked to paypal where you can pay securely using either your credit card or paypal account. All payments go through paypal and we don’t handle your card details.
5. You click on the link in the email to pay the invoice which confirms your booking.
6. We send you a final email so you know we’ve received your payment and give you all the information you need for your tour to make everything really easy on the day.
Check out our FAQ page about Paris Walking Tours.